Ways to help that won’t cost you a bean
1. Food, we’ll probably need to eat at some point so any care packages of noodles, Monster Munch or somesuch.
2. Booze, got a bottle left over from a party? A crate of something wierd you’ll never be desperate enough to get through? we’ll take it from your hands.
3. Any mechanics that would be kind enough to donate a car servicing would be a massive help, the car will be doing over 2000 miles so someone should check the airoil and kick the suspension (I am clueless with cars).
4. Wifi dongles, with our social meeeja contacts there should be someone willing to donate some wiffy for a project such as this.
4. If you live on route and donate a garden to pitch our tents on or a sofa for our driver to curl up on that would be great too.
5. errm other stuff, if it occurs to you, it might not to have occurred to us. Our hubris outweighs any capacity for planning at this point.
Of course if you represent any company thinking of sponsoring us, we don’t mind wearing T-shirts, branding the car, or sticking adds on the various web-sites that’ll be following our journey. No guarantee your product will make it into the book beyond the ‘thank you’ page though.
Thank you for ANY support shown thus far